Tour & Travel since 1983 our Family Business in Rome
Sandro opened an Office in Los Angeles and he is available to customize your Vacations in Italy and South of France. Call 917-291-1760
Roma Limo is Rome Limo with Sandro and his Family since 1983 the number one Company in Private Tours and Travel. We serve all major Airports of Rome,Florence & Naples ,Port of Civitavecchia,Livorno & Naples, Vatican Museum with Private Guide to skip the line and sometimes we open the doors before tourist groups arrive at the Vatican. Mini van Mercedes f fit a Family of 7 very confortable with an English speaking driver act as Guide you will have the best vacation at reasonable rates. Call Sandro today at Romalimo and Romelimo today;
US Office: 917-291-1760
from Italy use :Whatsapp +1 917-291-1760
Father and son Renato and Alessandro Pagnotta founded Roma Limousine (RomeLimo) in Rome in 1983 with a vision to provide the best limousine service available.
Later, continuing the Pagnotta tradition, Alessandro's brother Massimo joined the company. By virtue of hard work, professionalism, and the highest quality vehicles, the business grew and expanded not only to cover regions beyond Italy, but also North America. In 1991 Alessandro opened an affiliate in New York and recently in Miami.
EXCURSIONS /PORTS OF CALL
The Driver will be in Front of the Cruise with a Sign: RomeLimo and Your Name
Rome Limo comes at 8,00 am to pick you up at these docks:
Rome Limo Tour & Max customize a tour with a licensed Tour Guide ,(limo/van/car )
in Rome for the Sistine Chapel, "You don't do the long line" ,because we have a "Vatican Connection" he is a licensed Guide and its legal because we buy tickets the day before. All day Tour in Rome, because all the best spots are in the center Shopping in Via Condotti and Lunch on the top of the hill, with the view of Rome.
Rome Limo Tour entire ITALY.
Livorno = Florence all the "Uffizi" (no-lines) , Accademia (David) we have the tickets so no lines no waiting, time is money,
lunch near the Duomo in a local Trattoria Toscana
Naples=Pompei=Sorrento ,Max & Sandro favorite you have a licensed tour guide inside the Excavation of Pompei, lunch in "Caruso" Sorrento and ice-cream in Positano.
Romelimo.com cover all 3 Ports:
Our driver will pick you in front of your cruise and drive to your excursion . The usual pick up time is 8:00 am and back by 5:00 pm
We prepay entrance tickets so that you skip the line at museums and monuments (Vatican Museum,Colosseum,Pompei ,Accademia,Uffizi and any place require a ticket)
Call Romelimo at the US number:(917)291-1760
Skip the Line at the Vatican, see the Colosseum & more! 5-Star Tours in Rome. Call Sandro at Rome Limo
US Office :917-291-1760
Just returned from Rome, we recieved the 'royal treatment' from Sandro at ROMALIMO, and he even gave us his personal cell phone number to carry with us at all times and to call him day or nite if we have any questions, problems,or uneasy about anything or any happenings, just call him and he would be there.......Great 'peace of mind' while in a different country, especially nowadays with all the unforseen happenings and added terrorist security....when calling them or e-mailing them always ask for SANDRO Pagnotta (Hello@romelimo.com) and you'll be in good hands. -Lou
We always use Sandro as well and love him. Our family of five is leaving for Italy on June 19th and three of us are bypassing Rome this trip, but our daughter and her new husband (his first trip) are spending four nights in Rome. Sandro is taking them on a day trip to Pompeii and then driving them down to Positano, where we are staying, where we will all have dinner together, including Sandro. I have never met anyone as helpful as Sandro and also consider him a friend.
ROME AIRPORT from 75 Euro
PORT CIVITAVECCHIA EXCURSIONS from 450 Euro
POMPEI-SORRENTO-AMALFI COAST from 300 Euro
service to the Olimpic Stadium of Rome
Vatican City - Rome
Cinque Terre- Portofino
Lake of Como
Guided Tours,Limo services and travel in Italy .
Rome is more than history and art books tell us. Its ancient ruins, Baroque Churches and museums make it fascinating for the adults, but children too can have their share of entertainment if you know where to look. The city offers a wide range of child-oriented activities and we would be happy to be your driver guides.
Meet your driver in Civitavecchia and head to Rome. Our first stop will be St. Peter's basilica where your will be able to climb Michelangelo's famous dome. Prepare yourselves for a challenging but unforgettable experience: 551 steps or if you want to take the elevator 'only' 320 steps up a narrow hallway will take to the top of the Dome where you will be rewarded with breathtaking views of Rome and the Vatican.
Next we'd suggest the visit of Sant'Angelo Castle , a place of mystery and intrigue and one of the coolest museums for kids. Originally built as a mausoleum for the emperor Hadrian, this labyrinthine castle has served over the centuries as a fortress, prison and papal safe house. The museum, along with its 58 splendid rooms, ramps, ramparts, cannon, and terraces is open everyday, except Mondays, while the castle's moat is a wonderful park with green spaces and some play equipment for younger children. The must on every trip to Rome is the Trevi fountain, the largest and most famous baroque fountain in the city. Throwing coins into the fountain has become a ritual among the thousands of visitors who want to ensure their return to the city.
If it is almost noon, you'd better hurry to the Janiculum hill, to witness a 19th century tradition of a single shot of cannon to mark the exact time. Besides a stunning view of Rome's ancient landmarks, the Gianicolo gives you a quick and slightly more modern history lesson on the Italian Risorgimento, the 19th-century movement (and wars) that unified modern Italy.On weekends, from 10:30 until noon and 5 until 7, you may enjoy one of the few remaining open air puppet shows in the city.
Even though it will only be a 2 minute photo-stop, the Mouth of Truth is worth the line waiting for the great shots it makes. Kids will be terrified, parents will have a mischievous look, all because of an ancient tradition that makes this sewer cover a lie detector.
Ancient monuments are scattered all around the city but if want to see how they were when they were first built, embark on a 45 minute journey on the Time Elevator. Originating at Disney's Epcot Center, a surround screen three-dimensional experience, takes kids on a ride through centuries of Roman history from the founding of city with Romulus and Remus to the assassination of Julius Caesar, the gladiator combats in the Colosseum, Michelangelo's work in the Sistine Chapel, ending with Italy's modern history. Your day in Rome will not be complete until you have tasted its famous gelato before you head back to the ship, and we know the best place! So come on board for a day to remember!
You may choose to replace one or more of the activities suggested with:
- Explora museum for kids of 12 and under - a miniature realistic cityscape for children under 12 whose exhibits take them through life in the big city. Though the exhibits are mainly in Italian, the visuals, effects, and touchy-feely stuff seem to hold the children's attention whatever their language. (Via Flaminia 82, near Piazza del Popolo) Tel. 06/3613776 https://www.mdbr.it/en/ Tuesday -Friday 9:30 - 11:30 am and 3-5 pm. Saturday, Sunday and public holidays 10 am to noon and 3 to 5 pm. Visits last 1 hour and 45 min. Reservations are necessary on weekends and holidays. Children must be accompanied by adults. Tickets 8 euros/adult (child)
- Planetarium and Museo della civilta - Unusual as it is, Rome's new Planetarium shares space with the Museum of Roman Civilizations .Taking a trip through outer space is always an easy winner for kids. From Martians to falling stars, the folks there always put on special programs for children on the weekends. If, on the other hand you would like to further your knowledge of Roman History, the Museum of Roman Civilizations traces the history of the city, and includes some charming scale models of Rome as it once was. (Piazza G. Agnelli, 10 - EUR) - Tel. 06 820 77304 http://en.museociviltaromana.it/(offset)/ UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, THE MUSEUMS AND THE PLANETARIUM ARE CLOSED!
- Gladiator school - If you want to learn how to fight like a Roman Gladiator and live the thrills of battle you should join the Gruppo Storico Romano for a two-hour lesson! (Via Appia Antica 18 Tel.: +39 06 51607951) http://www.gruppostoricoromano.it/en/romes-gladiator-school/ Visits must be booked firstname.lastname@example.org
- Museo Civico di Zoologia - An important educational and observation facilty with more than 5000 specimens, including an extensive collection of shellfish, insects and birds displayed throughtout 18 rooms. There's also a notable collection of reptilian, bird and mammal skeletons for osteo enthusiasts. Via Aldrovandi, 18 (on the Parioli side of the gardens, neighboring the American ambassador's residence), Tel 06 671 09270 http://www.museodizoologia.it/ Tuesday-Saturday, 9 am-7 pm. Tickets 4,50 euros / adult. Free to children under 18 or over 60
- Museo delle mura - Learn how one of the most advanced examples of military defense systems was built, Via di Porta San Sebastiano, 18. Tel: +39 060608 http://en.museodellemuraroma.it/ Tuesday-Sunday: 9.00 am - 2.00 pm, 24 and 31 December 9.00 am - 2.00 pm; Closed Monday; 25 December; 1 January; 1 May. Last admission 1/2 hour before closing time. Tickets: 5 euros / adult (child)
- Villa Borghese - Enjoy a relaxing stroll through the gardens that have become the center of Rome's recreational life. You can also rent bikes, kid's bikes, tandems, pedal carts, on the Pincio (Viale dei Bambini and Viale di Villa Medici) and in front of the zoo, the Bioparco di Roma. The villa is home to Galleria Borghese one of the most important and finest private collections of art in the world originally conceived by Cardinal Scipione Borghese. Piazzale del Museo Borghese 5, Tel. +39 06 8413979. http://www.galleriaborghese.it/artisti/edefault.htmMonday closed; from Tuesday to Sunday from 8.30 am to 7.30 pm. Closed the January 1st, December 25th. Access up to half hour before the closing time. Ticket reservation is needed.
Capuchin Crypt - As you are, we once were. As we are, you will someday be. With this motto the monks invite you to visit their beautifully ornated crypt using the bones of more than 4,000 of their brethren. The visit will give you the chills even on a hot summer's day! The crypt is beneath the Santa Maria della Immacolata Concezione on Via Veneto near Piazza Barberini. Its open Friday through Wednesday from 9:00am to 12:00 noon and from 3:00pm to 6:00pm, and it�s closed on Thursdays.entrance fee is 5 euro
Dome of St Peters: from 8:00 am to 18:00 (from April until September) and from 8:00 am to 16:45 (from October until March)http://www.vaticanstate.va/content/vaticanstate/en/informazioni-utili.html Ticket 7 Euros/person for elevator, 6 Euros / person for stairs
Castel S Angelo: Ticket office tel. +39 06 6896003, Monday closed. From Tuesday until Sunday from 9.00 am to 7.30 pm The last entrance is one hour before the closing time. Closed on December 25 and January 1st.http://castelsantangelo.beniculturali.it/index.php?it/1/homeTicket 10.5 euros / person (the cost may vary slightly according to the exhibitions going on at the moment of your visit)
Time Elevator - Open daily from 10:30 am to 7 pm tel 06 6992 1823, Via dei Santi Apostoli 20 (off Via del Corso)http://www.time-elevator.it/?lang=en Tickets
- Janiculum Hill
- Sant Angelo Castle
- Trevi Fountain
Complete information including our phone numbers, meeting time and place are in included in your confirmation voucher.
Please hand to the driver your voucher at the end of your tour. We hand select our drivers and Tour guides in order to give you the ultimate experience.
We would love to hear from you after your tour is completed . Your feedback is very important to us. send to HELLO@romelimo.com
All sales are final, deposits not refundable without 3 weeks notice.(between 1st May and 1st October 4 weeks notice)
Experience Rome’s vast cultural and historic sites, from the Roman Forum to the majestic Coliseum, to relive the glory of Ancient Rome.
Skip the line at the Vatican museum & Sistine Chapel and attend Wednesday’a Papal Audience
We specialize in tailor made personalized tours in Rome, and throughout Italy. We employ only professionals, which allows us to provide the utmost quality of experience for our clientele.
This day excursion is designed for those who wish to enjoy all the highlights of ROME in a day with a confortable ride.
You will be greeted at the Port of Rome in front of the Cruise because we are licensed by the Port Authority and will make your way to Rome and start our 23 Monuments Tour of ROMA and Ancient Rome, which include the vicinity of the Roman and Imperial Forums, the Coliseum, the Capital and Palatine Hills, the Circus Maximus,Appian way ,Celium and Aventinum hills and the glorious Pantheon. Moving on, you will walk through the famed Piazza Navona, see the glorious Pantheon, stopping at the Spanish Steps, before throwing your coins into the Trevi Fountain. After a stop for a traditional Italian lunch, you will head over to the Vatican City where you would spend the duration of your afternoon visiting the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter Basilica for couple of hours before making your way back to the port of Rome.
It is important to note that proper attire must be worn in the Vatican; shoulders and knees must be covered. The Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel are closed on Sundays with the exception of the last Sunday of every month.
All Private cars and drivers.
For your convenience and enjoyment we offer luxury sedans, vans, and mini-buses, accompanied by knowledgeable drivers who are eager to make your experience in Italy memorable. At your request, we provide licensed tour guides with exceptional knowledge of Italian culture, art, and historical sites.
Since 1983 the Tour of Rome in 23 monuments plus the Vatican it was the Family Business . Base and operated out of the major hotels in Rome,Florence and Positano.
Our company mandate centres on the satisfaction of our clients, as we aspire to only the highest standards of service. We believe that the best advertising is a happy client; one who will recommend us to their family and friends, and some are using us for over 20 years father to son and now grandchildren!
RomeInLimo offers the flexibility to mix and match tours of Rome, allowing you to choose the best options to suit your needs. Whether you are only interested in our luxury vehicles, tour guides, or both, we are happy to oblige.